Wednesday, February 8, 2023

So Much Excitement!!!

Hello!!!

I have so many exciting things to tell you, but I can't say them all at once, so here is the latest.

This blog just reached 100,000 all time views! Wow! Thanks for always coming back to this free blog! I am honored at the feedback I get. That's why I keep doing it!

If you would like to support this blog, you can scroll down to the  blue tip cup right here and tip $5.00. It's easy, and it tells me that what I'm doing is worth everyone's time. 

If you choose to support, thank you so much!

The ice on the harbor has been in and out. In during the really cold times, then out with the wind, then back again then out again with the... warmer temps.

I was in Houghton today, and 40 degrees F with sun and no wind felt like summer! No jacket needed! Ha!

Here is a picture from last night's moonrise over Bete Gris from my friend the Pedalpixie. She was listening to my podcast while she watched it.

Bete Gris Moonrise

Then this morning, after I got little man to school, I hoofed it over to the west end of Lake Fanny Hooe for some sunrise action because... the sun is rising just after 8am now! It's wonderful to see some color in the sky!

Fanny Hooe sunrise

And when I turned around, there was that moon again. My dear friend Dr. Vye told me we're in the Snow Moon phase. She is so good at keeping me up to date on the moon. It's always a pleasure when we can actually see it!

Morning Snow Moon

Okay, so I won't tell you everything this time, but just one more. 

I had a GREAT interview with the Virtual Yooper for my first real podcast episode. If you don't have an app to load the podcasts on, you can visit my CHV site, scroll to the bottom and click on all the episodes as they air! 

The first and third Tuesday of each month, baby! 

We are still working on the feed, so thanks for your patience, if that's your jam. It's an integral part, I know!

It's been a long day and I need to make supper for a cute little boy, so I'll see you next week! Xoxoxo!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the excitement! This first episode of the podcast is a must for anyone who’s a fan of the beautiful Keweenaw or just has an interest in nature and her ways. Check it out… you won’t be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love that!

    ReplyDelete