Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Through the Gray

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well!

I am busy, but busy with really good things! I will unveil one of them soon. I think you will be excited too!

And now I leave you in suspense.

Ha!

Here are a couple pics for you to enjoy the almost current moment in da Harbor.

From the Lighthouse Overlook beach on Monday

From the West end of Lake Fanny Hooe on Tuesday's sunrise

It's snowy and windy out there now, but that's pretty much the norm these days. And do you see a color theme?

You guessed it.

Gray.

Not my fave, but we all do our best to make it through the gray times. Luckily, there is lots to do!

If you're around next Saturday, there is something for you to do too! 

Winter Wonderfest, baby! 

Saturday, December 17th! Head to the Mariner North any time from 12-6pm for a Copper Harbor bake sale and a room full of local artists (including yours truly) hoping to sell you Christmas presents! 

I think Santa might show up sometime too. Wink.

And the most spectacular part of the day? The lighting of the Donny Kilpela Jr. Memorial Park and firework show! 6pm! Don't miss it!

I'm serious. It's got some good energy. One of my favorite winter events!

Thanks to everyone who signed back up for the blog mailing list. I know a few people had trouble accepting and they received an error message. If this was you, try clicking through on a different browser or device. If that doesn't work, forward it to me, and I can sign you up.

I want to keep you in the loop!

Well, thanks for making it to the end of another Downs by the Bay post.

Brady P. says Hi!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment