Wednesday, November 23, 2022

"Thankful"ness

Hi!

Are you getting some sunshine today? We are!

It's a welcome sight after a week of falling snow and grayness. I never thought we'd venture out to ski in the woods in November, but we did! What a treat!

I guess I can tell you Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you have some loved ones to share it with. If you don't, I hope you give thanks for all you are given then eat gluttonously without guilt. If you don't, I hope you are at least grateful.

That you can do.

No matter what.

You can be grateful.

That's why I'm still here! Gratitude, my friend!

Feel it! Breathe it! Be it!

EVERYDAY! Not just when the holiday tells you to.

It's an everyday thing for better living.

I'm serious.

If you know, you know. And congratulations to you and all those who get to be around you!

If you think I'm preaching from a soapbox and you can't relate, well, that is out of my control. But the universe knows!

Gratitude makes a poor man rich. Thankfulness promotes kindness, and kindness will help save the world.

Okay, okay.

I'll get down.

But thanks for reading this far!

Can I let you in on something I'm super grateful for? I finally got my art studio set up. Here's a glimpse of my magical, inspirational world.

The new Copper Harbor Vitality Studio!

I work best while surrounded by a giant rainbow. Ha! I've been busy!

As a treat for being one of my punctual readers and reading this in the first place, I want to give you an early bird special to my Small Business Saturday sale.

The sale officially starts Saturday, but you can save now and get first peeks at the new art I've created in the past few weeks because you are so loyal.

Just go to Copper Harbor Vitality and shop around. Fill your cart and enter the code "Thankful" at checkout to receive 20% of all your new goodies! Orders over $25 ship for free.

If you want anything done custom, please let me know!

As always, thanks for reading. And thanks for being a good person. If you eat too much tomorrow, just be grateful that you can. Muah!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Amanda! I love the new studio and beautiful
    pine desk. Your creativity is sure to flourish in this space! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! Just trying to share the magic of the area with the world! ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete