Thursday, February 10, 2022

Just so Cool

Hi!

I hope you're doing well.

I want to give a shout out to Mary Wais (my mom), who came to Copper Harbor for a week and took care of Braeds and me while I healed up from my concussion.

It's quite difficult to take care of another (quite needy) person when you just need to, and only want to, sleep, so she came to the rescue.

Thanks, Mom. We made it through.

Gramma Mary pulling little man home from school

And we are doing well!

This little boy is so cool. 

He walks down the street and waves to everyone's car and all the snowmobilers. We both love it when they wave back.

He holds my head and gives me the sweetest kisses on both my cheeks. Sometimes even an Eskimo kiss. And says, "I love you, Mummy."

He comes up with crazy dance moves, fabulous twirls and impressive inverts.

He is polite and friendly. He truly cares about people's feelings because, well, he can feel them! And he wants everyone to know they are included.

He gives hugs to our friends and passersby as we walk down the road or enter a building. I don't think he can not gives hugs. And I would never take that out of him.

He has taught me to value what is truly important in life, and I am forever grateful.

I know I've said a lot of this before, but, man, he is just so cool. I'm so proud every time I get to share him with others.

Thanks for coming back here. I hope to have more to share next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment