Thursday, June 17, 2021

Strawberry Fields For Real

Hi!

Brady P and I went to visit my parents for a few days.

With our timing, we scored the best time to pick strawberries at Glendale Farms.

I remember going there as a kid with my brother and sister (and parents, of course) and coming out of the fields with red hands, chins and shirts. I loved the tractor-pulled wagon ride that got us to our rows. 

It really is a cool experience, so I was tickled that we got to do it with my own little boy!

P.Pie in his row

The berries were BEAUTIFUL!

He found the BIGGEST one!

Waving from his tractor

That was really the gist of it. The tractor ride was my favorite part again... or maybe eating the berries... or maybe watching people's reactions to how charming this little boy is.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment