Wednesday, June 23, 2021

We Are Not Alone

Hi!

How are you?

I hope this post finds you well. 

If it doesn't, make sure to talk to somebody about how you are feeling. They will listen!

If they don't, tell somebody else.

If it's something you have to complain about often, well, then maybe it's time for a change!

Easier said than done, but only you can change a part of your life that is bringing you down. It's not worth it to feel suppressed if you have the freedom to change your circumstances.

Believe me when I say that I have spent the last few years of my life making these changes for my own sanity and health. Right now I feel great, so that's promising. Until I get into the next learning experience I will soon need to get out of. 

Ha!

That's how life works.

I enjoy the ebb and flow. I am eager to keep learning about myself. I appreciate difficult situations that show me what my priorities really are.

I have even gotten to the point where extremely humbling, ego-shattering experiences bring me peace. They say, "That's not what life is about, Amanda! Humble yourself!"

And I do. It's so peaceful.

Peace is better than drama, 100%!

But I have also worked diligently to surround myself with support from friends, family and community. It's such an uplifting feeling, and I'm grateful!

I hope you have a good friend too. I really do! I hope you have at least one person you can depend on to lend an ear.

If you don't, please reach out to somebody else in your family, neighborhood, from high school or even a professional.

Heck, you can even shoot me an email!

Nobody should feel boxed up or alone.

Life isn't easy all the time. But when it is, be grateful and share it with others. When it's not, talk to those others.

That's what keeps us on a good path.

Okay, my sermon is done for the day! Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment