Thursday, September 22, 2022

Little Man

Hey!

Happy Fall officially!

Here's the latest I found in case you are planning a trip up to see the colors of the trees. Click here!

I drove the covered stretch this week, and man, those maples! They light a fire in my soul!

The maples are the most vibrant at this point. I think the oaks, birch and popples still have some time yet... at least where I've been! Hopefully that link will keep you updated.

Otherwise, life is good, eh?

Especially if you have gratitude.

Brady P is still becoming an independent young man. 

I had to rearrange his room, so he has a fun, organized place to go and be with his imagination. He loves it!

Even before he snuggles into bed, he sits up, looks around and assesses the set-up.

"Mummy! That's my office. That's my toys. All my animals. And my CDs!"

Ha! 

What a lucky kid. He gets to use CD's! I always thought he would be a DJ. Now he can pick his own tunes, and feel cool trading the discs out. I love watching him be him. That's the goal in life for us all!

He also got a new basketball hoop from Uncle Matt and Auntie Alex. Man, that kid can shoot! Shot after shot, he just gives it! He doesn't make them all (then we'd have to put it higher!), but he makes enough to stay motivated.

Brady P. He has so many talents that I am so curious to see what he settles into when he really is a man.

He gets a little closer every day.

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping!

Here's to your perfect pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment