Wednesday, September 2, 2020

So... Need a Job?

Hi!

I want to let you know that Blogger, the platform I write this blog on, has changed its interface for me.  What does that mean for you?  You are experiencing weird fonts, sizing and formatting.

Once I publish lately, some of the things I typed, aligned and formatted change.  Not sure why!

I just wanted to apologize for any goofiness you see as I try to figure out how to compensate for all those changes.  Thanks for your patience.  Now you know I'm not losing my mind, just losing control during the interface from typing to publishing.

Onward!

Brady P. started school!  First day, baby!

In the actual school!

I don't really have a lot of information to relay about it at the time except that it will take some adjusting for him.

AND...

The school is looking to hire an aid for him!  Could that person be YOU???  You already know Brady P.  It's just a matter of getting here and working school hours 5 days a week or so.  If you are interested, call Miss Jill at the school!  Pleeeeease! (906)289-4447.

I am in a rush, so I will leave you with this picture of my wee man before he got on the bus yesterday.  

He is proud!

Have a wonderful day!


My little poser

No comments:

Post a Comment