Wednesday, June 13, 2018

EIEIO!

Oh, my goodness.  We are back in da Harbor!

I'm actually sitting in my front yard typing this.  I pulled up a lawn chair in the shade, so I can keep an eye on Brady P.  He fell asleep in the van, so there he shall stay until he wakes up... or this won't get done until tonight!

I don't know what you are most curious about after resuming, but I will tell you what I am most excited about.

Braeden is trying so hard to talk.  He will repeat pretty much anything you ask him to -- even if you don't ask!  (So now I really have to watch what I say.)  He doesn't always get the words right, but he gets close.  And he seriously is trying so hard.  It fills my heart to watch his determination and see him delight in his accomplishments.

He will walk around and sing EIEIO from Old MacDonald.  He will pretend to read his books.  And he has such a sweet voice.  Here is a video of us singing Old MacDonald.  It's so precious that I couldn't resist sharing.


So, like I said, not perfect, but valiant in effort.

Til next time!

4 comments:

  1. That was very heartwarming Amanda, you and Braeden totally made my day. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect in this mother's ears and heart. What a treat to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice singing. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little boy......and what an awesome mother he has!

    ReplyDelete