Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Halloween

Brady P. has been into Halloween for a while now.  

Like, ten months.

So imagine how much he liked it when the Halloween holiday came around!

I'll let him tell you about it.

***

Hi.  This is Braeden.

I really like Halloween.  My mom and I started listening to Halloween videos on Bounce Patrol a long time ago, and we did the Halloween Stomp every morning.  She was really good at it, and I liked to watch her moves.

I learned about werewolves, spiders, witches, zombies, ghosts, pumpkins, skeletons, mummies, vampires and other scary creatures.  Boo!

Every time I got to watch computer, I would pick a Halloween video.  I probably watch 100 Halloween videos or more.

I got really good at pretending to be Halloween guys.  First the zombie.  Then I learned the ghost by finding one of mom's towels and putting it over my head and shouting boo!  I do a good mummy too.  It's kind of like a zombie, though because I put my arms out in front of me, walk slow and groan.  I can even be a vampire when I put my arm over my mouth like it's my cape.

Finally, it started to really be Halloween time.  I could tell because that's what we did at school, and mom put up decorations around the house.  My favorite was the spider.  It was really big like a tarantula and I wanted to see it, but if she moved it toward me, I got really scared.  One time it even made my heart hurt.  It scared mommy a couple times too.

Then one day she asked me what I wanted to be for Halloween.  She thought I was going to pick a zombie because I was so good at pretending to be a zombie, but I picked a ghost, and made her be a zombie!

When she came to my school Halloween party, she was a zombie really good!  Some of the kids were scared, but I knew it was her, and she pretended to be a zombie so good, I was really proud of her.

She scared the kids, but I scared her because even zombies are afraid of ghosts!

Me and mom at school being scary

Later we went trick-or-treating on the bus.  The bus was way more full than when I go to school in the morning.  It was really loud too.  All the kids were dressed up and the parents were loud.  I got to eat a bunch chocolate.  I love chocolate. 

When we stopped and got off the bus, I carried my pumpkin bucket and said "hi"  and "boo" to the people, and they gave me candy.  I like that idea!

It was pretty fun, but I was tired and it was loud.

Now Halloween is over and I pretend to be a dinosaur.  I am really good at it.  You should hear my roar.  I am good at stomping too.  I also like to watch dinosaur videos when it's computer time.

Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment