Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fish

While pondering what to write about today, I decided to let Braeden choose.  I looked over at him with his face full of ketchup and hands greasy with fish.  There was my answer.

I'll let him tell you about it:

***

Hi.  This is Braeden.  I love to eat fish.

I love it so much.  If somebody talks about eating fish, then I really remember that I like to eat it.  Then that's all I think about until I get to eat fish.  I will remind whoever is around me that it's time to eat fish.

There is a colorful fish truck in our front yard.  The fish there is really yummy.  I can eat it all.  Craig makes the fish, and he is really nice to me.  I like Craig.

Sometimes a friend brings fish for Mommy, and she cooks it up for me.  I can eat a whole fillet of fish by myself.  Sometimes Mommy and Grammy don't even get much fish because I can grab handfuls of it so fast and stuff it in my mouth and chew it and swallow it and stuff in more.  They always look surprised at me when they see how fast I can eat a lot of fish, but they really shouldn't be surprised anymore.

It makes me feel really good to eat fish.  And after I eat all the fish, I feel full and I don't think about food for a really long time.  Except for ice cream.  I can always eat ice cream!

When I was in my mom's belly, I made her eat a lot of fish.  I made her go out for fish sandwiches and eat the whole thing.  Thanks, Mommy!  It was really good.

Maybe someday I will learn how to catch fish and eat them myself.  Daddy will have to teach me cuz Mommy doesn't fish.  

I think that's all I have to say about fish.  Okay, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment