Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Toot Slides

I'm going to keep this lighthearted and jovial today.

Yesterday Brady P. and I were eating lunch on the front porch.  I shared my bites with him between his hoop shots.  For maximum comfort, I used his little plastic porch chair to put my feet up on.

He hates that.

So he pushed my feet off his chair and carried it over to the other side of the porch.  He sat on it all high and mighty.  Then he decided to get down.

As he slid off the front of the chair, his shorts-wearing thighs rubbed the front curve and made a fart sound.

He giggled.

I looked over and asked, "Did you just do a toot slide?"

He laughed again, and hoisted himself back into the chair.  Then he slid down.

Brrrrrrrup!

His legs chattered it again.

This time I realized what was going on.  I looked over at him and we both busted out laughing.  He laughed so hard I thought his eyes were going to shoot out of his skull.  He squeaked on his next inhale.  That's my favorite laugh of his.

What do you think he did next?

The same thing about 50 times!

Each time his legs made a slightly different sound, so I commented a few times on their differences.

He loved it.

And we both laughed so much that neither one of us could chew for a while.

After a bit, I said, "I'm going to take a video of you doing that, Braeden."  So I got my camera and tried a few times.  Of course, none of them were nearly as funny.  His laugh is very stifled when he knows someone is recording.

But here's a video of the sound his thighs made.  He smiled, but it's not the effect I experienced earlier.


I hope you'll at least get a chuckle!

1 comment: