Friday, November 2, 2018

Trick or Treat!

Happy November!

I apologize for my lack of punctuality for the last two weeks.  Wah wahhhh.  

Blogger fail.

This Wednesday's blog time was replaced with a Halloween party and Braeden's first Trick or Treating in Copper Harbor, so there really wasn't time to sit and type.

Thursday was an all day town run.  

But I didn't forget about you.

The main thing I wanted to post was a picture of us in our costumes.

Unfortunately, none of them turned out crisp or well-posed, and I was just making fun of people who post blurry pictures on the internet.  Now here I go... posting one myself.

Instant karma, man.  Instant karma.  "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

So, judge away.


Super Mom and Batman!

Nonetheless, we did our part as super heroes, and helped save the day by being super awesome.   Braeden gave out hugs and petted puppies everywhere we stopped in town.  I just hung back, exuded super patience and pride as I watched him climb up and down the extremely high bus steps, carry his own pumpkin bucket and learn a new custom here in our country.

He got to eat Snickers for dinner on the "Ghoul Bus."  

Thanks, Copper Harbor, for a great Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your posts gave me just the uplift I needed today. Nice costumes!!!!
    Rich

    ReplyDelete