Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A Special Opportunity for You!

I've been busy.

Remember those wildflower close-ups I teased you with this summer?

Well, I finally got them on my website.  Yes, siree.

A portion of the UP Close collection!

But I am only telling you about it.  I want you, my dedicated blog reader, to be the first to know about it.  Please don't share this information publicly until I am ready.

Here's why.

I have a limited number of each print, and I want you to get dibs.  Sure, I'll produce more in the future, but it's crunch time before Christmas, and I want to make sure you have the opportunity to have one under your tree, if you so desire.

But with that said, please remember that I do really just have a few of each.  I don't expect a mad rush of online sales, but if things get busy, I'll have to get more materials.

Please remain patient with me.

Okay.  Ready for some eye candy?

Check it out at www.CopperHarborVitality.com!

I'm so excited!!!

If you do find any hiccups, do let me know.  I will work to get things corrected as soon as possible.

As far as life goes, all is well in the Harbor!  It's so quiet this time of year.  A time to truly kick back in the peace and quiet of this little town.

Brady P. says "Hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment